Each summer, those who are serious about the outdoors embark on a search for the perfect cooler: Something that’s tough, something that will keep food cooler longer, something that will stand out from the crowd and something that is easy to transport and easy to use. At Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center, we believe we have found the perfect cooler, and that’s why we carry Yeti coolers and accessories.
Yeti coolers were designed by outdoorsmen for maximum strength and durability. Yeti coolers are molded from a strong polyethylene material — the same material that’s used to build kayaks. They are made using rotational molding, meaning that Yeti coolers are constructed from one piece of polyethylene for maximum strength. In fact, Yeti coolers are so strong that they are made to withstand the strength of a grizzly bear! Yeti coolers also feature up to twice the insulation of other coolers. They keep ice frozen longer and food colder longer. Yeti coolers are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for five years.
At Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center, we carry a variety of Yeti coolers and accessories, including:
- Tundra coolers. Tundra coolers are Yeti’s original model. Tundra coolers feature nautical-grade rope handles, nonslip feet and a Vortex draining system. They come in a variety of sizes to suit any use, from family picnics to camping to rafting trips to a day on the boat.
- Roadie coolers. The Roadie is Yeti’s personal-sized cooler. It is constructed to be as strong as the Tundra cooler, but it sized for a day of camping, fishing or golf, or for your work lunch.
- Hopper coolers. The Hopper is a soft-sided cooler, but it has nothing in common with other flimsy soft-sided coolers. The Hopper is manufactured from strong materials so it won’t leak or break. And unlike other soft-sided coolers, the Hopper actually will keep ice frozen and food and drinks cold.
- Rambler drink coolers. Like Yeti’s coolers, Yeti’s Rambler drink coolers are designed to be strong and durable and to maintain the temperature of your drinks. Yeti promises that Rambler drink coolers will protect you from lukewarm drinks, keeping cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for hours on end.
- Security locks. When you’re traveling with your Yeti cooler to campsites, parks, picnics and festivals, you don’t want to risk someone walking off with the best cooler you have ever owned. With Yeti’s cooler locks, you can be sure that your cooler will stay exactly where you left it.
If you have been searching for a durable cooler that will keep your food and drinks cold for the longest period of time, search no further! Come to Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center to check out our selection of Yeti coolers. Whether you settle on a larger Tundra, a personal-sized Roadie or a soft-sided Hopper, you are sure to find a cooler that meets your needs and your high standards.