The Tri-County Area’s #1 Source for Rossofuoco Wood Burning Pizza Ovens
Nothing beats pizza night after a long week. But waiting for the pizza to arrive, shelling out a tip, and then opening up the box to find a lukewarm pie that looks nothing like the picture on the website? Well, that’s not so great.
What if you were guaranteed a hot and fresh pizza every time? One that has all your favorite toppings and is out of the oven and on your plate in minutes?
You got it.
With a pizza oven from Rossofuoco, your pizza night dreams are a reality.
Here at Tri-County Hearth & Patio, we’re proud to carry a wide assortment of quality pizza ovens from Rossofuoco. These pizza ovens are made by the folks who know pizza best: Italians. Yup, they’re 100% made in Italy, so you’re guaranteed Italian quality, Italian style, and Italian results.
Each Rossofuoco pizza oven carries a 5 year warranty. So if you make two pies a week, that’s a 520 pizza guarantee. You can’t beat that!
What you get with a Rossofuoco wood oven:
- Outdoor cooking with ease
- A way to cook multiple foods at once, so everything comes out hot and ready at the same time
- Real wood-fired flavor you can’t beat
- An easy and fun way to cook bread, pizza, desserts, pastas, meats, veggies, and more
Whether you’re looking for something large enough to make feeding your teenage boys and their friends fast and easy or you just want something you can bake one quick pie in, we’ve got just what you need. Check out some of the models we carry below:
- Piu’Trecento — This wood burning pizza oven features an 80×90 cm cooking chamber, making it possible to bake multiple items at once. No waiting for one pizza to cook before you can start on the next. Which means timing dinner is easier and less stressful with a Piu-Trecento pizza oven. Standard equipment includes: cart, thermometer, poker, chimney, brazier, oven mitt, and pan holder.
- Campagnolo — Another great wood burning pizza oven that can deliver hot, fresh, mouth-watering pizza in minutes. The Campagnolo comes standard with cart, thermometer, poker, chimney brazier, oven mitt, and pan holder, and is available in red or brown.
- Benni — If you’re looking for an unbelievable value, check out the Benni. It’s a big oven with a small price, and like the Piu’Trecento and Campagnolo, it can deliver hot, fresh pizza in just two minutes. Standard equipment includes: thermometer, poker, chimney with valve, brazier, and oven mitt. Prefer a stainless steel kitchen cart instead of the standard option? You got it!
- Mino — Just because you go on vacation or to a friend’s house, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the fresh flavor and convenience of your Rossofuoco wood burning oven. Take the party with you with the Mino, a portable direct cooking oven. Like all Rossofuoco wood burning ovens, the Mino delivers mouth-watering pizza in just two minutes. Standard equipment includes a digital thermometer, chimney with valve, brazier, and oven mitt.
- Nonna Luisa — The Nonna Luisa is a larger version of the Campagnolo, which means you can cook even more food in less time. Once the oven’s been fired up for 10 minutes, two minutes is all you need to have a fresh and tasty dinner on the table. Standard equipment includes: trolley, thermometer, poker, chimney pot, brazier, glove, and pot holder.
We also carry a few other great products from Rossofuoco, like the Falo barbecue wood oven, the Garden separated combustion oven, and the Sedicinoni separated combustion oven. Just let us know what your cooking needs are and we’ll recommend the perfection solution.
Say Goodbye to Lukewarm Delivery + Hello to the Freshest Pizza You’ve Ever Had
Ready to say goodbye to lukewarm pizza and delivery fees and hello to oven-fresh pizza that makes pizza night the best night of the week? Give us a call at 301-843-1771 or stop in and see our selection of pizza ovens today. We’re here to answer any questions you have and make sure you get the perfect wood fired oven for your cooking needs.