Find yourself working among the top fireplace/patio showroom in the Southern Maryland area. At Tri County Hearth & Patio we strive to become the leading source in specialty retail services by providing a customer experience that is unmatched.
To act as a reliable source and to provide products and services to our customers so they can feel confident in their buying decisions which will lead to a long term relationship. We stand behind the products we sell and our team will always offer consistent unparalleled honest service.
Ideal Salesperson Candidate:
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Will need to learn the jargon of the industry, we will train
- Ability to work overtime if needed during busy season (fall/winter)
- Need excellent communication skills
- Ability to set up an individual follow up system for you and your customers
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Health & Dental
- Competitive Earning potential
- paid personnel leave
- Hourly + commission
- Average 40 hour work week
Large two story showroom to work in. 99% of sales completed in showroom.
Showroom hours: Monday – Saturday (no current Sunday hours)
Immediate opening for technician apprentice:
Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Magic Broom we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long admired trade.
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Matching Plan
- Production Based pay scale, Earn 60,000-100,000 in your first year of certification
- Paid vacation
- Replacement tool allowance
- Must be comfortable at heights of 3 stories
- Pass a drug test
- Valid Driver’s license with Clean driving record
- Construction experience a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Must provide own basic hand tools
- High School diploma
- Must be able to lift at least 50 to 100 lbs
- Must be able to work over time in busy season
- Exhibit professional appearance at all times
- Basic math and English skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate company vehicle in professional manner
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Maintain customer equipment
- Clean up debris from job site
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products, and equipment including company provided vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, surveys and job proposals.
- Ability to sell
- Support showroom staff & assist in warehouse when needed
- Industry Leader in fireplace service
- In business since 1978 our 37th year in business
- Family owned and operated
- Paid education opportunities