Find yourself working among the top fireplace/patio showrooms in the Southern Maryland area. At Tri County Hearth & Patio we strive to become the leading source in specialty retail services by providing a customer experience that is unmatched.
To act as a reliable source and to provide products and services to our customers so they can feel confident in their buying decisions which will lead to a long term relationship. We stand behind the products we sell and our team will always offer consistent, unparalleled honest service.
Ideal Salesperson Candidate:
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Will need to learn the jargon of the industry, we will train
- Ability to work overtime if needed during busy season (fall/winter)
- Need excellent communication skills
- Ability to set up an individual follow-up system for you and your customers
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Health & Dental
- Competitive Earning potential
- Paid personnel leave
- Hourly + commission
- Average 40-hour work week
Large two-story showroom to work in. 99% of sales completed in showroom.
Showroom hours: Monday – Saturday (no current Sunday hours)
Immediate opening for technician apprentice:
Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Tri-County Hearth & Patio we pride ourselves on top-notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long-admired trade.
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Matching Plan
- Production-Based Pay Scale, Earn $60,000-100,000 in your first year of certification
- Paid Vacation
- Replacement Tool Allowance
- Must be comfortable at heights of 3 stories
- Pass a drug test
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Construction experience a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Must provide own basic hand tools
- High school diploma
- Must be able to lift at least 50 to 100 lbs
- Must be able to work overtime in busy season
- Exhibit professional appearance at all times
- Basic math and English skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate company vehicle in professional manner
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Maintain customer equipment
- Clean up debris from job site
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products, and equipment including company-provided vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, surveys and job proposals.
- Ability to sell
- Support showroom staff & assist in warehouse when needed
- Industry leader in fireplace service
- In business since 1978, our 44th year in business
- Family-owned and -operated
- Paid education opportunities