Environmentally Friendly Pellet Stoves
Pellet stoves are great for those who are looking to have readily-available, inexpensive, guilt-free fuel. For controllable heat with minimal work, check out our extensive collection of cast, classic, and contemporary style pellet stoves.
Why Opt For A Pellet-Burning Stove?
- Environmentally-Friendly: Pellet-burning stoves are fueled with wood composite pellets, typically made with shavings that would otherwise be considered waste. Burning pellets makes use of a renewable resource that is in constant supply. Because these wood shavings are packed into small pellets, they produce a clean, efficient burn, with much less ash than their wood log counterparts.
- Convenience: Because they are small and lightweight, they are also much easier to haul and store than logs, and can be bought in varying amounts.
- Efficiency: Because pellets are so densely packed, they can produce a great deal of heat with very little waste.
- Economically-Friendly: Pellets can be purchased any time of year and are a relatively inexpensive fuel source.
- Controllable: Pellet stoves typically have an automatic feeder which helps maintain consistent temperatures when in use.
If you’re looking for an environmentally-responsible way to enjoy the warmth and comfort of a stove, a pellet stove may be just what you’ve been looking for.