Hearth and Stove Store » Fireplaces »
Environmentally Friendly Pellet & Corn Stoves
Pellet and corn stoves are great for those who are looking to have readily-available, inexpensive, guilt-free fuel. For controllable heat with minimal work, check out our extensive collection of cast, classic, and contemporary style pellet and corn stoves.
Why Opt For A Pellet-Burning Stove?
- Environmentally-Friendly: Pellet-burning stoves are fueled with wood composite pellets, typically made with shavings that would otherwise be considered waste. Burning pellets makes use of a renewable resource that is in constant supply. Because these wood shavings are packed into small pellets, they produce a clean, efficient burn, with much less ash than their wood log counterparts.
- Convenience: Because they are small and lightweight, they are also much easier to haul and store than logs, and can be bought in varying amounts.
- Efficiency: Because pellets are so densely packed, they can produce a great deal of heat with very little waste.
- Economically-Friendly: Pellets can be purchased any time of year and are a relatively inexpensive fuel source.
- Controllable: Pellet stoves typically have an automatic feeder which helps maintain consistent temperatures when in use.
If you’re looking for an environmentally-responsible way to enjoy the warmth and comfort of a stove, a pellet stove may be just what you’ve been looking for.
The Benefits Of Having A Corn-Burning Stove
- Readily Available: Corn-burning stoves make use of a renewable resource that is always readily available. Clean, dry corn can produce a great deal of heat and can be purchased any time of year and in any part of the country.
- Convenience: Like pellets, corn is easy to store and haul, and requires much less cleanup than is involved with wood logs.
- Controllable: Both pellet and corn stoves also offer controllable heat and typically use an automatic feeder to keep the temperature constant.
- Inexpensive: Corn is a relatively inexpensive fuel source that can provide a great deal of heat.
If you’ve been looking for a stove that can keep your home warm without the cost of gas or the carbon footprint of wood, you may want to consider purchasing a corn stove.
Give Us A Call!
Whether you’re leaning towards a corn stove or a pellet stove, you’ll find the largest selection of quality products here at Tri-County Hearth & Patio. If you have any questions or would like to know more about the benefits of corn and pellet stoves, please give us a call at 301-843-1771, today!