Firepits have popped up in backyards across the county, and it’s easy to understand why. If you’ve contemplated adding a firepit to your backyard, now is the perfect time to invest in a firepit; you will enjoy the firepit all summer long. At Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center, we sell all types of firepits for your backyard. We can help you choose the right one and install it the right way. Here is what you should know about firepits.
Firepits are popular for a reason: They add a lot of value to your backyard, making it more comfortable, more functional and more enjoyable. Here are some of the benefits you will realize when you install a firepit:
- Increased usability. With a firepit, you will find that your backyard is far more usable. The warmth provided by your firepit will allow you to stay outside on chilly days or nights that usually would have sent you inside.
- Ambiance. Come night, backyards are dark and uninviting… unless you have a firepit. On dark nights, a firepit lights your yard with beautiful, flickering nature light that adds ambiance and beauty to your outdoor space.
- A gathering space. Light a fire, and people will gather around. Firepits are the perfect focal point for your backyard gathering. Sit and enjoy drinks next to the warm, glowing fire, or roast marshmallows or hotdogs over the open flames. Nearly universally, people love to gather around a firepit.
- Value. Firepits have become a hot commodity for homeowners. For that reason, homeowners who add firepits to their backyard add value to their homes.
One of the other benefits of firepits is their versatility. No matter your home’s style, your lifestyle, the size of your yard or your budget, there is a firepit that will suit your needs. Some of your firepit options include:
- Wood-burning, gas or propane. Most people think of a crackling wood fire when they think of firepits, but that’s not your only option! With firepits, you can choose a traditional wood-burning firepit, or choose a gas or propane firepit for added convenience and less maintenance.
- Portable or fixed. With a firepit, you can choose a portable model that can be moved around your backyard, or you can opt for a permanent, built-in structure.
- Size. Firepits come in a variety of sizes to suit the size of your backyard, the size of your outdoor gatherings and your preference.
- Style. Firepits come in a variety of styles, from rustic stone firepits to sleek, modern gas fire tables. You are sure to find a firepit that suits the look of your home and your taste.
Let Tri-County Hearth & Patio outfit your yard with a firepit!
No matter what type of firepit you’re searching for, what size firepit your looking for or what style firepit you’re looking for, Tri-County Hearth & Patio can help you find the perfect firepit for your backyard. If it requires installation, we can do that too! Stop by the Tri-County Hearth & Patio showroom today to find your perfect firepit so you can enjoy the benefits of a firepit all summer long.