If you have already made the decision to create the patio of your dreams, now comes the fun part—envisioning and building a patio that works perfectly for you, your family, and your space.
Before finalizing a design, consideration should be given to a number of things, including your wishes for privacy, your plans for using the patio to entertain guests or enjoy solace, and your desire for shade or sun. You may also want to use a little forethought and think about whether you may want to one day transform your patio into a screenroom or sunroom, as these future plans may play into how the contractor designs and constructs your patio today. There are plenty of ways to customize your patio to fit your needs, and Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center would love to help.
Want to build a new patio?
The time is right to consider the following options:
• Install an outdoor fireplace, wood-fired oven, or fire pit.
• Invest in the grill—for example The Big Green Egg—that you have always wanted.
• Install ceiling fans to improve air circulation, cool things off, and shoo bugs away.
• Install an outdoor kitchen—can be as basic or as high-end as you’d like, with options for outdoor stoves and grills, mini fridges, and outdoor sinks (which when filled with ice can double as a cooler for beer, shrimp cocktail, or oysters on the half shell), etc.
• Hang curtains or have a trellis built for additional privacy and shade.
• Add shrubbery and other landscaping around the perimeter of your patio.
• Add new or updated outdoor furniture, including hammocks, sofas, benches, swings, and patio sets.
• Accessorize with outdoor rugs and umbrellas.
• Add a weatherproof music system.
Do you live in Southern Maryland? We hope you will call Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center to help design your patio or any other outdoor space you have in mind. We provide a variety of fireplaces, appliances, and accessories, and our loyal customers benefit from our more than three decades of experience in outdoor living products. Reach us at 301-843-1771.