Are you looking for a new source of heat for your home this fall and winter? Have you considered a pellet-fueled appliance? If so, the time to reach out to our qualified crew is now! We offer various styles of pellet stoves so, whether you are looking for something more modern or something a bit more traditional, we can set you up with the perfect fit for your space.
Ready to get started? Contact the pros at Tri-County Hearth & Patio Center today.
Advantages Of Owning A Pellet-Fueled Appliances
Pellet-fueled stoves (as well as inserts) offer many advantages to their owners. Check some of these out below, and please feel free to contact us with any questions. We’re always happy to help.
- Ease Of Use: Pellet stoves do not need to be constantly refueled. You just load up the hopper, and it’s ready to burn for hours on end! You’ll still get that classic ambiance of burning wood, only without having to constantly throw logs on the fire. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the extra warmth.
- Affordable, Renewable Fuel: Pellets are very affordable, especially when compared to oil or gas-fueled appliances. They’re also a renewable resource, so you won’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. All in all, they’re a great low-cost fuel option for anyone on a budget.
- High-Efficiency: These appliances are known for their efficiency, and ensure you get a lot of heat, no matter what. This also means lower energy bills and more overall comfort for those within your household – that’s a win all around.
- Less Mess: When you haul and store firewood, you’re prone to experience some mess throughout the process. All of this hassle creates more work which winds up turning a relaxing night into a stressful one. Not good. Pellets are a lot easier to maintain, and they produce less ash, as well.
- Environmentally-Friendly: The pellets that are used in these stoves are created from pieces of wood that would otherwise go to waste. They are also known for producing fewer emissions, so it’s truly a great resource to utilize. If you’re worried about your carbon footprint, this is a great option for you.
- Consistent Temperatures: Because these units have an automatic feeder, maintaining a consistent temperature is no problem. You won’t have to worry about your fires getting too hot or too cold… just sit back and enjoy the heat.
Invest In A Professional Installation
So, there’s no doubt that pellet stoves make a great contribution to any household. That being said, many homeowners find themselves wondering if it’s possible to install the unit themselves. This is something we strongly advise against. If something would go wrong, there are many dangerous scenarios you could find yourself face-to-face with, such as gas leaks and house fires.
Along with this, in the event of a malfunction or breakdown, a professional will need to be called upon to try and resolve the issue, which will cost you more than the money you could potentially save by doing-it-yourself. In the end, it won’t be worth it, and it’s definitely not worth putting your family’s well-being at risk.
Let’s get this process started. Cold weather is on the way, so reach out now to get the warmth you deserve this holiday season!